19 August 2011

You do meant to be in this world. Everyone does.


DESPERATE FUCK. I got nothing to make my parents or myself proud. Sucha failure. I want to be an optimistic person but I just can't. I feel like I got no talent. Do I have one ? What is that ?
I want to be talented. Who doesn't ?
A friend of mine says that there are no extra pieces in the universe. Everyone is here because he or she has a place to fill. He is also the one who says that I'm meant to be in this world Cha and so is everybody. I wish I can be as optimist as him. He gives me so much advice. Thank you Dillon :)
So any suggestion what should I do ? I'm so disappointed with myself.
Life goes on. Enjoy it wholeheartedly. Much better that you don't enjoy it at all. It will make you feel even harder to pass the stage when you're not feeling okay x.

0 comments: