01 July 2009

ALONE.



I hope I can see you today
You alone
Talk to you
Tell you what happen
Ask you what should I do
Sharing like we used to do it in the past

I know you stay in a ‘better’ place
I know u r happy like that
I miss our relationship
Know until my last lifetime
No one will love me more than you do
I miss talkin from heart to heart
Talking about our relationship and life

I miss your laughin and smile
I miss lovin someone liwe are loving each other – and the way we know it
I miss the activities that we used to do together – infront your house
Respect, support each other
You know me out and in – when happy and sad
You help me when im in trouble
Show me why and how to choose the right way
You got your OWN WORDS to calm me down
You are the light of my life

I feel really alone WITHOUT you
And sometimes missing
Some day longer than others
That time I really really want to see your eyes, your sweet smile in your face
Hugging each other

ILYSM.

from teenberries, edited by chachyaa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awh~ i always watch barney when i a kid.

Alfrecha Feblinesia said...

hahah
me too =]