23 June 2009

long time no see..

hyy ppl !
i've just got back from megamall..
with evan, amel, ecka, damian, henokh..
and we meet saschya and yvonne..
we'r celebrating evan's bday..
HAPPY BDAY EVANNE..
then, we watch garuda didadaku..
play timezone..
i got th pics but i dont wanna upload it..
u may see at amelia's blog..
myb she's goin to upload it..
i got ntg much to talk today..

what makes me surprise is that he say hii to me at ym !
omg !
i feel like im dreamin..
and makes me cry..
yeaa, we chat bit only asking unimportant things..
suddenly he off..
and i feel like..
yeaapp, a BIG DISSAPOINTMENT..
thats what i feel..
i miss him very much..
='(
hufftt..
i wish that i dont do some foolish thingy..
ok, i cut then what ?
just forget it..
im joking..
if only i can playback the time..
i wont do such foolish thing that make me hurt..
not cutting !
th other thing..
th thing that make me REALLY REGRET doin that..
haiss..
i wanna see heaven..
not th earth..

ok then..
i'll cya later mybe..
or tomorrow..

ps :
- ryan : kok off tb" si ? TT
- inyoi : sry g sms km..
- kentut : sry g bls sms.. maless..

bubyy ='(

behind my 'sweet' smile i cry..
i suffer bhind everything infront me..
smilin and laughin doesnt mean im okayy..
im pretending for him..
cuz i <3 him..
jacketters--

0 comments: