29 June 2010

you're the straw to my berry.

HELLO. back after a period of time.
met shireen sungkar and her sister, zaskia sungkar. idk when. forget. well, they came to mitra mall and mom's like organising so, they had their luch at resto @central and mom asked me to come.



went to yos sudarso yday. take the new uniform and books there. no lies, the material of the uniform are awesomely awful (?) the material is too rough and yaa, not nice deh. haha. then also see the book. and i feel like dying after i see it *SIGH*


and its mom birthday yday. so, i baked a cake for her. resto made a tumpeng for her and  wiraty bought a cake for her.

i know this is disgusting, but felix and dd said its nice ! hehe :p



GODDAMMIT. WHY I AM SO UGLY ? T___T i wish im pretty :(

so, july will come and i have made #julywish. here are some.
- won a lottery so that i wont be out of cash $$
- i become prettier. HAHA -,-
- GROW TALLER 10CM.
- be happy.
- i get that ..... :p

going to singapore tomorrow. i hope it will be fun. other people have already ended their holiday and me ? just started. whatsover. i keep complaining about my life. i know i shouldnt. i must cherish it. but i just cant. i want to be happy.
you guys should follow my twitter. why ? because if you become my followers, you are AWESOME. haha, this is so lame. so, just follow laa. mention me if you want me to follow you back.

FOLLOW ME AND I'LL LOVE YOU AS I LOVE 3 LITTLE GREEN MEN FROM THE PIZZA PLANET :D



kay deh. see yaa later. im goin to post something if possible. hehe
GOODBYE.
xx

0 comments: