12 September 2009

you can make me fall easily so, i aware of you.

this is my second post.
i dont know why.
im really in my mood doin unnecessary post.
well, whatever is that, im posting now.

this piece of note is for YOU.
im not angry with you. i dont even care whether you are angry with me or not.
this just a small matter and you blame me ?
im not the one who you can blame as your big brain want.
im smaller than you. so what ?
you wanna say im rude ?
just say it.
i dont care cuz this is not my fault.
he didnt pick me up.
is that my fault ? you dont know what happen.
im not as "torek" as you.
i CAN hear the sound of the car.
haiss.
whatever happen, you dont care.
WHAT YOU CARE IS JUST IM THE ONE WHO YOU CAN BLAME.
its enough.
i dont care whether you are older than me or who you are.
im just wanted to speak for my right.
you also dont care about me.
you may love me but in just a second and then, you will forget it.
you do care about the football thingy, but not me.
you buy me credit, give me money sometimes, pay for my course.
this is just slipped on my mind.
i've been thinkin for a while.
thats all you do is just a responsibility.
right ?

FUCK _|_

0 comments: