13 June 2009

why cant i hav what i want ?

this is not fair !
the other can hav what they want while me ?
i cant hav what i really want..
what i really want is only one..
HIM !
but he doesnt want me..
arghh !
im messed up..
i dont know what to do..
i cant control my emotion..
i can cry suddenly if i think bout it..
my heart is going to pop up..
i'd better die..
than seeing him with th other..
i know im no one for him..
i regret for what i've done..
i want to playback the time..
i want to replay it..
and if i know this will hppen, i wont do that foolish thing..
why cant i got my second chance ?
its not fair..
not everything that we want can we got..
but i would better dont hav anything that i want than i dont hav him..
i cry, i scream..
i cant live longer..
i really lose my faith for this time..
im stupid !!!!!!!!!!
arggh !
i cant control all of this..
and i dont know how to express all of my feelin rite now !
i just want u !

0 comments: